Saturday, August 9, 2008

I love saving MONEY!

I think I can attribute this quality to my thrifty sister who taught me a thing or two about bargain shopping. I gotta tell ya...for me it's really fun! I love finding ways to cut down on costs and still not feel like I'm missing out on too much. The more bang for the buck- the better! So I am going to pass along some really great websites for saving money.
If you have a baby go to www.diapers.com. On your very first order you get $10 off (plug in PAIG5972 so they know I referred you and I get $1 credit each time you order). Plus if you spend over $49 you get free shipping! I was able to get 268 PAMPERS' diapers for $43! And it was at my house in 2 or 3 days! Very cool!
The next site my husband heard about somewhere and I love it! It's http://www.couponmom.com/
It's so great. You get emails once a week of coupons that you can print from your computer. There are also a ton of money-saving tips on there as well. One of their emails told me about a place called www.restaurant.com. You can get gift certificates to restaurants in your area that you can print from home for cheap. Couponmom.com will even send you a promotional code to save even more at this site too! Let me give you an example. Yesterday coupon mom sent me a one day promotion that restaurant.com was taking 80% off of their normally low price. So I ended up getting 3 NICE gift certificates for a TOTAL of $6!!! One to Dressler's restaurant worth $25, one to Max's Alley, and one to Fuji San (japanese). You have to get a certain amount at these restaurants (say $40 or $50 before you get $25 off...but thats a $40 or $50 meal for $15 or $20! Great for date nights!
If you have any great money saving ideas or sites then pass 'em along!

No comments: